CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Lady, Whore, Classy Seductress, Humiliatrix, Masturbatrix.


All about Darlene

I can be classy, sexxy, seductive. and a real whore when I want to be. I love to shock. You never know what kind of kink I might be into when you call. I am an EXTREME FETISH girl. I love it when guys call and try to "out-kink"me. I am into getting my pussy licked deep and hard.. look up at me while you grind you face deep into my hairy cunt like you are starving. Please me long enough and I might let you hide your hard cock in my hairy patch and FUCK me. I love role playing, ANYTHING GOES..NO TABOOS..NO RESTRICTIONS !! Cuckold, Medical, Fluffer Training, Cock Worship, Body Worship, Jack off while looking & fondleing my big beautiful natural tits, Incest, All Family Oriented fetishes/fantasies, Rape, Wallet Rape, Age Play. You think it, we play it.

Check out my other fetish pages and call me ! 1-888-843-5510




0 comments: